Corela Recruitment are delighted to have partnered with one of Northern Ireland’s leading charities to help with the recruitment of Team Leaders for their Bangor Services.
We are currently looking for experienced Team Leaders for both day and night shifts.
Main purpose of the role:
As part of the Living Options services, the Team Leader will be a part of the management team and will support the Registered Manager/Deputy Manager to meet the Domiciliary Care Agencies Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2007 and the DHSS&PS Domiciliary Care Agency Minimum Standards.
They will ensure that NIHE “Supporting People” contractual requirements and standards are met and maintained.
The Team leader will support the Registered Manager/Deputy Manager to develop and implement personalised care/support plans and individual risk assessments to meet individual needs.
They will support the Registered Manager and Deputy Manager to ensure the delivery of quality care and support.
Team leaders will also support with the management budgets and resources effectively.
The Team Leader will mentor and supervise the Support Team. Team Leaders must be available to work flexibly and be available to work unsociable hours and public holidays on a rotational basis, including sleep-ins.
In order to be successful for this role, you will need:
· GCSE Maths and English A*-C or equivalent
· Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care or relevant equivalent
· Two years’ previous experience in a human service setting providing support/care.
· Working knowledge of Learning Disability, complex needs or Autism Spectrum Disorder.
· Effective communication and use of IT skills
· Ideally you will have previous experience in supervising staff and co-ordinating provision of support and personal care, as well as previous experience working in a supported living environment.
In return you can expect:
· Starting on 32 days leave (pro rata) in each leave year (inclusive of public and statutory holidays)
· An enhanced auto-enrolment pension scheme consisting of 5% employee contribution and 4% employer contribution.
· Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
· Investor in People accredited organisation with a commitment to development of the staff team through training
· and learning opportunities
· Recognition & reward incentives aligned to high standards of performance
· Cycle to work scheme
· Access 24/7 Doctors Line
· Health Cashback scheme
· Special offers at over 600 leading high street and online retailers
· Paid Breaks
· Free Parking
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com