Corela recruitment have partnered with one of Northern Ireland’s leading charities to recruit for support workers in the Bangor area.
The organisation provides Supported Living support to adults with learning disabilities. The Support Worker is part of the team, and the main purpose of their role is to provide care and support to service users with a learning disability to enable them to live happy and fulfilled lives reaching their full potential within their local community.
We currently have roles available in a day service as well as in a supported living environment.
This role would be suited for someone looking for a change in their career, or someone with some previous personal experience, looking to step into a paid role.
Previous experience would be desirable however is not mandatory as full induction training will be provided.
– Pay rate of £9.55/hour
– Occupational Sick pay scheme
– Paid breaks
– Paid annual NISCC registration fee
– Cycle to work scheme
– Health cashback scheme
– Commitment to staff development through paid training and learning opportunities, including QCF/NVQ
– Employee assistance programme, including 24/7 doctor’s line
– Auto-enrolment pension scheme
– 5.6 weeks annual leave/year, increasing with with length of service
– Free parking
– Free refreshments/tea/coffee
In order to be successful for the role you will need:
– Interest in working with people in a caring environment
– Good numeracy and literacy skills
– The right to work within the UK
– Be able to provide 2 satisfactory references
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com