Corela Recruitment are delighted to have partnered with one of Northern Ireland’s leading charities to help with the recruitment of a Registered Manager based in Bangor.
The Registered Manager must be registered with the Regulation and Quality Improvement Authority(RQIA) and be responsible for the maintenance of regulations and standards as laid down in the Residential Care Homes Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2005 and the Residential Care Homes Minimum Standards August 2011.
They must be accountable for the service and are responsible for developing and ensuring all personalised care and support plans meet individual needs in accordance with standards as defined in Regulation and in line with Croft’s quality management system. They must maintain continuity of care and manage all resources required to run the service.
Qualifications and experience required:
professional Social Work qualification and registered on the appropriate part
of the Northern Ireland Social Care Council (NISCC) register, without
first level registered nurse on the appropriate part of the Nursing and
Midwifery Council register. OR
allied health professional registered with the Health Professional Council. AND
minimum of four years’ work experience in any health or social care setting
with people who have significant needs. At least two years of this experience
must be in a relevant operational management capacity in a health and social
Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care Services (Adults’
Management) Wales and Northern Ireland and be eligible for registration on
minimum of five years’ practice experience in any Health and Social Care, at
least three years of this experience must be in a relevant operational
management capacity in a health and social care setting.
– Experience of managing within a Registered/Regulated
knowledge of the service user group as specified under the Service Registration
category (Learning Disability)
experience and knowledge of the following:
& Budget Management
communication and use of IT skills
In return the company offers:
• Annual Leave 35 days in each leave year (inclusive of public and bank holidays).
• Paid breaks
• Tea and coffee available
• Paid annual NISCC registration fees
• Commitment to development of employees through paid training and learning opportunities, including QCF qualifications.
• Auto-enrolment pension scheme, 5% employee contribution and 3% employer contribution
• Occupational Sick Pay (increases with length of service)
• Cycle to work scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme including access to 24/7 Doctors support
• Health Cashback Scheme
• Special offers at over 600 leading high street and online retailers
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org