Corela recruitment are delighted to work alongside a leading charity to recruit for a Project Worker for their Short Breaks service.
Purpose of the role:
To enable young people to access a range of fun activities in their local area in a one to one or small group setting. It may be attending a local youth club, educational play such as arts and crafts and music sessions or supporting the young people in sporting or other leisure activities.
The role will be based throughout the South Eastern Health and Social Care Trust area( Down and Lisburn), therefore a full driving licence and access to a car is essential.
Full time temporary, until February 2023. Due to the nature of the role most of the work will be undertaken during afternoons, evenings, and weekends.
This is an excellent role for someone passionate about working with children and young people and helping them engage in fun activities in their local community.
On offer, for the successful candidate:
– Salary starting at £20444/annum
– Paid mileage
– Starting on 20 days annual leave pro rata plus 12 statutory days
– The company offers an enhanced auto-enrolment pension scheme consisting of 5% employee contribution and 4% employer contribution.
– Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
– Investor in People Platinum accredited organisation with commitment to development of the staff team through training and learning opportunities
– Staff recognition & reward incentives aligned to high standards of performance
– Cycle to work scheme.
– Cashback health scheme
– Special offers at over 600 leading high street and online retailers.
To be successful for the role you will need:
– RQF level 2 qualification or equivalent
– At least 6 months previous experience providing support to young people
– Proficient in IT skills( Outlook, Word, Excel)
– Ability to work independently
– Good communication and interpersonal skills
– Full driving licence and access to a car
– The right to work within the UK
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com