Corela Recruitment have partnered with one of Northern Ireland’s leading charities to recruit for a Mental health support worker based in the community. The successful candidate will be covering the Southern Health and Social Care trust (Newry and Banbridge areas).
This role is offered on a part time basis, 22.5 hours/week, Monday to Thursday.
Mileage is paid at a £0.45p/mile.
Purpose of the role:
Support and empower people affected by mental health issues live their best lives, underpinned by the recovery model.
Support people affected by mental ill health to get the right support early and encourage everyone to take up physical health activities, healthy eating programs and physical health screening, where appropriate.
The key purpose of this role is to provide a safe, supportive and stable environment for people experiencing mental health issues, improve their quality of life, reduce their social isolation and become active citizens in their local community.
– GCSE/O level grade C or above in English & Maths or equivalent
– 6 months previous paid or voluntary experience supporting people with mental illness
– Ability to demonstrate alignment with the organization’s values
– The right to work within the UK
– NISCC registered or willing to register
– Driving license and access to a car
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com