Corela Recruitment have partnered with one of Northern Ireland’s leading charities to recruit for Mental health support workers based in Belfast.
Purpose of the role:
The Mental Health Housing Support Worker will work as part of the team providing effective support and, where required, care to the tenants ensuring that their identified mental and physical health needs are met.
Staff will ensure that all those who use our services do so within a recovery framework. This offers a holistic approach to managing the adverse impacts of mental ill health and support in achieving a better quality of life. Support is based on a user led/individualised, person-centred approach, using the companies Client Pathways Framework.
To be successful for this role, you will need:
– GSCE/O Level Grade C or above in English and Maths
– 3-6 months paid or voluntary experience providing support to people with a mental health illness
– A good understanding of the main mental health diagnoses
– A good understanding of working within multi-disciplinary teams
– Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
– NISCC registered or willing to register
– The right to work within the UK
In return you can expect:
– A competitive salary(£19.300-£22.700/annum)
– A minimum employer pension contribution of 6%
– Enhanced holiday leave entitlement of 35 days
– Enhanced company sick pay
– Medical cash plan
– Death in service benefit
– Support to complete QCF/RQF qualifications in HSC
– Access to family friendly policies and flexible working options
– Business mileage paid
– Commitment to learning and development
– Investors in People (IIP) Gold Award holders, reflecting excellent working practices
Please note, this role is subject to a Enhanced AccessNi check.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org