Corela recruitment have partnered with one of Northern Ireland’s leading charities to recruit for Support workers.
We are currently looking for workers with at least 1 year previous paid caring experience from a supported living, community or nursing/residential background. And, a good understanding of learning disabilities and behaviours that challenge.
The organisation offers one of the highest pay rates in Northern Ireland and has a great track record of developing their staff, through paid training and courses.
The right candidate can expect:
-Pay rate between £12.05-£13.24/h
– £1000 welcome bonus (T&Cs apply)
· Annual Leave 5.6 weeks in each leave year (inclusive of public and statutory holidays). This increases with length of service, up to 33 days per year.
· Paid breaks
· Free tea and coffee
· Recognition & Reward scheme available to all staff in the course of their work
· Paid annual NISCC registration fees
· Investor in People accredited organisation with commitment to development of employees through paid training and learning opportunities, including QCF Level 3.
· Enhanced rate of pay for working on bank holidays
· Auto-enrolment pension scheme, 5% employee contribution and 4% employer contribution
· Occupational Sick Pay (2 weeks full pay, 2 weeks half pay after 6 months service)
· Cycle to work scheme
· Employee Assistance Programme including access to 24/7 Doctors support
· Health Cashback Scheme
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com