Corela recruitment are delighted to work alongside a leading charity to recruit for a Floating support worker.
Purpose of the role:
Floating Support Service to older people (55+) who require housing related support to develop their capacity to live independently and maintain their tenancy, in the Downpatrick/Lisburn/Newtownards.
Please note this role is offered on a permanent, part time(30h/week) basis, working hours will be 9-5 Monday to Friday (4 days).
No personal care required.
On offer, for the successful candidate:
- Salary starting at £22300/annum, pro rata
- Starting on 20 days annual leave pro rata plus 12 statutory days
- The company offers an enhanced auto-enrolment pension scheme consisting of 5% employee contribution and 4% employer contribution.
- Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
- Investor in People Platinum accredited organisation with commitment to development of the staff team through training and learning opportunities
- Staff recognition & reward incentives aligned to high standards of performance
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Cashback health scheme
- Special offers at over 600 leading high street and online retailers.
To be successful for the role you will need:
- RQF level 2 qualification or equivalent
- At least 12 months previous paid or voluntary experience providing support services to vulnerable individuals.
- Proficient in IT skills( Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Ability to work independently
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Full driving licence and access to a car
- The right to work within the UK
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org