Corela recruitment have partnered with Ireland’s leading provider of therapeutic residential care for children, to recruit for Children’s Residential Social Workers.
Please note, the roles advertised are covering counties Monaghan, Cavan and Leitrim.
The company offer an excellent remuneration package with salary up to £31000/year, inclusive of sleep in allowance and, a range of other benefits including:
– Occupational sick pay scheme
– Exceptional training opportunities
– Annual appraisal and pay review
– Management training programmes
– Accelerated Senior Practitioner training
Previous experience is not required for these roles, however you must have a degree in one of the following:
– Youth and community work
– Social sciences
– Child & Adolescent Psychotherapy
***Please note, a full driving licence is required to carry out the required duties***
Some of the responsibilities include:
To support key workers in their work with individual children and where appropriate to undertake key worker responsibilities
▪ To contribute to and participate in team meetings, core group meetings, Care planning meetings/ Looked After Review meetings and other meetings as required.
▪ Participate, as appropriate, in implementing the care plan and placement plan for each child and young person in the home.
▪ To inform line managers of any matters of concern in relation to the welfare of the children/young people including any concerns regarding the behaviour or practice of other staff.
▪ To be aware of Health and Safety at Work requirements as they pertain to this post and comply with the organisations policies and procedures.
▪ To participate in formal supervision in accordance with the organisations supervision policy.
▪ To maintain confidentiality in respect of staff and children/young people always. ▪ To participate in staff training programmes as appropriate.
▪ To undertake ‘sleeping in’ duties as required.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org