Corela recruitment have partnered with one of Northern Ireland’s leading charities, to recruit for Care assistants for their service in Holywood.
As part of the Living Options services, the Care Assistant will enable residents who have learning disabilities and associated conditions, to pursue a valued lifestyle by supporting them with personal care as well as with social, emotional, spiritual and daily activity needs. The Care Assistant is part of the team whose responsibility is to meet the practical, personal, physical and emotional needs of individuals in receipt of services within the organisation.
This is an excellent role, offering the most comprehensive benefits package on the market:
• Refer a Friend Scheme- £250 if the candidate successfully remains in post for a minimum of 6 months.
• Annual Leave 28 days pro rata in each leave year (inclusive of statutory days). This increases with length of service, up to 33 days per year.
• Paid breaks.
• Free tea and coffee
. • Recognition & Reward scheme available to all staff in the course of their work.
• Paid annual NISCC registration fees.
• Investor in People accredited organisation with commitment to development of employees through paid training and learning opportunities, including QCF Level 3.
• Enhanced rate of p for working on statutory days.
• Auto-enrolment pension scheme, 5% employee contribution and 4% employer contribution
. • Occupational Sick Pay (2 weeks full pay, 2 weeks half pay after 6 months service).
•Cycle to work scheme.
• Employee Assistance Programme including access to 24/7 Doctors support.
• Health Cashback Scheme.
• Special offers at over 600 leading high street and online retailers.
While previous caring experience is not essential, the following are:
- An interest in working with people in a care environment
- Effective verbal and written communication to include numeracy skills
- Awareness of the needs of people with learning and physical disabilities
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org