Corela recruitment have been retained by a leading Nursing Agency to recruit for a Booking and Allocation Officer for their Belfast office.
Role type: Full time, permanent
Hours: 40 hours/week, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Salary: £11.23/hour-Weekly pay PLUS on call allowance.
Please note, this role requires out of hours cover as part of a rota. Typically, 1 evening/week and 1 weekend in 4, therefore flexibility is required.
Main purpose of the role:
To ensure speedy, safe cover and allocation of healthcare professionals.
Facilitate training, recruitment and ensure regulatory standards are exceeded consistently.
All employees are expected to carry out their roles in line with the company’s values:
– Effective Communication
Some of the responsibilities include:
– Act as first point of contact for clients and staff
– Make contact with available staff and confirm bookings as required, confirming any specialist requirements.
– Maintain and update the booking system as required.
– Assist in the recruitment of new staff by working as part of the team to share information, process recruitment paperwork and meet and greet potential new employees.
– Attend meetings, training and reviews as required.
– Identify opportunities to grow business with existing and new clients.
– Adhere to office systems and quality standards
– Receive, document and process complaints and incidents as per company Policies and Procedures.
– Good standard of general education
– 2+ years administration experience
– Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
– Confident in using MS Office
– Customer focused
– Good time management skills
– The right to work within the UK
Previous recruitment and/or care experience is desirable but not essential
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com